Thursday, October 2, 2008

my book

The title of the book is The Wrath of the Bloodeye.  The things I liked about this book were that the author kept you in suspense.  He wrote great descriptions of the characters. Also he never dragged something on for too long or caused you to lose interest.  He kept me on the edge of my seat.

In the next book I think that he should have Tom Ward who is the lead character go to Pendle. So that he may receive the gift from the assassin witch.  It could be a trap, but I would love to see how it plays out. Also, I would like to see Alice come back to prove that she will not be dragged back to the dark.  The final thing I would like to see happen is that the spook gives Tom a big hug!

The book was great, but I’d like to have had Alice tell Tom that she is the devils daughter.  Instead of the devil telling Tom himself, and causing Tom to doubt everything he’s ever known.  One other thing I would have had happen is to have Mam come while everything is going on.  It would have been awesome to have read a fight scene where she was amazing everyone with her skills.

No comments: