Monday, October 19, 2009

Scariest thing ever

The scariest thing that has ever happened to me was when I was almost picked up by someone on the side of the ride. I was walking back from a friend's house when this white car passed me. I walked on and was almost to my house when I saw the car waiting close to my house. I thought I heard the driver say "I'm going to try and pick up this chick really quick." I wasn't sure but, continued to walk home. I was walking past the car when he started asking me questions. He asked me if he could give me a ride repeatedly and how old I was. I told him no I don't want a ride repeatedly and that my age was none of his business. I half walked, half ran up my driveway and seconds later my parents came up the driveway. I told them what happened and that the car was still there. My mom called the sheriff, and as soon as my brother went to look at the car the man started to drive away. I was so scared I couldn't stop crying. I was relieved that nothing had happened to me, but scared that something could have.

No comments: